These products can help deliver the nutrients frequently missing from the diet, and along with a healthy lifestyle, can support a lifetime of optimal wellness. Currently, our product is used by the NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, Olympic Athletes, and Collegiate levels. Our Scientific & Medical Advisory Board has over 270 years of combined experience in nutrition and skincare science, which goes into the formulation of every product.

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

The skinny on Advocare Slim


For an easy-to-use solution
for weight loss and weight management, AdvoCare® Slim™ is the perfect answer.*




$39.95 – 12 bottles

Order Advocare Slim




AdvoCare® Slim™
Combining appetite suppression, energy and metabolic enhancers, this 2 oz. liquid serving not only helps you control your cravings but also promotes fat reduction and an improvement in your body composition.* Altogether, Slim has a synergistic effect, helping you manage your diet and maintain energy while changing your body from within.*
It really is a system in a bottle!

Can be used in conjunction with MNS® Max 3, C or E or as a stand alone.

Slim is formulated combining two proven ingredients, Svetol® and Super CitriMax® – ingredients that support weight loss and fat reduction.*

Svetol® is property of Naturex. Super Citrimax® is property of Interhealth Nutraceuticals.



Testimonials

"I started taking Slim on Monday and in just five days I have already lost two pounds. I had hit a plateau with weight loss and now I'm losing again. I have more energy throughout the day and I'm not as hungry."

Heather Rogers, Texas

"The appetite control is crazy. Thanks for the best nutritional weight loss solution released into the U.S. market place in years!"

Michael Baker, Oregon

"I'm on day two and feel great! Three pounds gone and my jeans are fitting better! I love Slim!"

Michele McGilvray Sayed, Washington




"Our order came and Teresa and I had a Slim mid-afternoon. The appetite control is like nothing else! You can feel the stomach growls getting quieter and quieter. And the energy feels AWESOME! This product will be HUGE!"

Kirk Reh, Kansas

"Yesterday afternoon I was feeling sluggish and craving something sweet. Instead of indulging on the bowl of cereal, I drank a Slim at 2:30 p.m. In 10 minutes not only did I feel more energized but I was not craving sweets! Love this product! Thanks AdvoCare!"

Melanie Vandehey Gardner, Orego

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home