These products can help deliver the nutrients frequently missing from the diet, and along with a healthy lifestyle, can support a lifetime of optimal wellness. Currently, our product is used by the NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, Olympic Athletes, and Collegiate levels. Our Scientific & Medical Advisory Board has over 270 years of combined experience in nutrition and skincare science, which goes into the formulation of every product.

Friday, September 29, 2006

What are the Pittsburgh Steelers, other NFL, MLB, NBA, players saying about AdvoCare products?

If you are a little skeptical about if the supplements will work for you or I... take some time to hear true testimonies from elite professional athletes who are using the product. The product was not created for them but the product is safe and effective so they take it. If the product can work for them they can work for us!

Jeff Hartings - Pittsburgh Steelers OL
I have experienced better recovery and more endurance while using the Performance Elite Line products and Advocare Spark Energy Drink."



Jeff takes:
AdvoCare® SPARK
Energy Drink - Citrus
CATALYST
O2 Gold
Rehydrate
OmegaPlex®
CorePlex®
Muscle Fuel Pre-Workout Drink
Muscle Gain Protein shake Chocolate
Muscle Strength
Nighttime Recovery
Post-Workout Recovery Sports Drink Chocolate
SootheX Joint & Muscle Pain Relief Cream



Steve McNair - Baltimore Ravens QB

The Metabolic Nutrition System has helped me manage my weight more easily, which is something I've have trouble with for a while," he says. "Spark really gets me get focused for games. I have it twice on game days: once when I get to the stadium and again right after the warm-up. I use AdvoCare on a daily basis because the products help me stay in control."



Steve takes:

Metabolic Nutrition System (MNS) )Max Energy
Rehydrate Electrolyte Replacement Drink - Fruit Punch
Muscle Gain Protein shake Vanilla
Joint ProMotion
AdvoCare® SPARK Energy Drink Fruit Punch


Julius Jones - Dallas Cowboys RB
"Muscle Gain Protein Shake has helped me to bulk up my weight and muscles to prepare for NFL training camp."



Julius takes:

Meal Replacement Shake Berry
AdvoCare®
SPARK Energy Drink Cherry
Muscle Gain Protein Shake Vanilla
Post-Workout Recovery Supplement Sports Drink Vanilla



Drew Brees - New Orleans Saints QB
"I feel that the AdvoCare products, combined with my training regimen, help make me a better player," the native of Austin, Texas, says. "I feel more alert, I recover faster from workouts, my muscle mass has increased and I'm leaner than ever before. With AdvoCare, I feel ready to perform as best I can."



Drew takes:
Rehydrate Electrolyte Replacement Drink - Fruit Punch
Muscle Strength
Muscle Fuel Per-Workout Drink - Fruit Punch
AdvoCare®
SPARK Energy Drink - Grape
CATALYST packets
OmegaPlex®


Luis Castillo - San Diego Chargers DL
"AdvoCare products are not just for athletes, but also for people, who are looking for top-of-the-line products to promote health, wellness and recovery, increase endurance in strength training, and overall good nutrition. They have made an incredible impact on my overall sports performance in the game of football and in the game of life.

"

Luis takes:
Meal Replacement Shakes
AdvoCare® SPARK
O2 GOLD
Protein Plus Bar Chocolate Honey Peanut
Muscle Fuel
Muscle Strength
Nighttime Recovery
Post-Workout Recovery Shake Chocolate

Josh Barfield - San Diego Padres 2B
"I've leaned out since taking AdvoCare products and find that my focus is better now. When you have more energy during practices and games, you're going to perform better. That's what AdvoCare products have done for me."


Josh takes:
Meal Replacement Bar Chocolate Peanut Butter
Calcium Plus
Joint ProMotion
Muscle Gain Protein shake Chocolate
Muscle Strength
Nighttime Recovery
Post-Workout Recovery
Sports Drink - Chocolate
SootheX Joint & Muscle Pain Relief Cream




Matt Harpring - Utah Jazz Forward

"During an NBA season, it always seemed as though I was getting sick and losing weight. I turned to AdvoCare products to help me maintain weight and to give me the nutrition I needed.


Matt takes:

Meal Replacement Shakes Chocolate
Muscle Gain Protein Shake Chocolate
Antioxidant Plus
Calcium Plus
Fiber Bar - Cherry Cranberry
Protein Plus Bar - Chocolate Honey Peanut
Seasonal Support
Snack Bar - Peanut Caramel
Wellness System

Derian Hatcher - Philadelphia Flyers defenseman

"AdvoCare products have helped my game for years. The Joint ProMotion is great for keeping my knees feeling good."



Career Highlights:
2006 USA Olympic Hockey Team member;
Victors Awards 2003 "Come Back Player of the Year;"
Norris Trophy Finalist 2003;
1999 Dallas Stars Stanley Cup Championship team member;
1998 USA Olympic Hockey Team member;
1997 & 2003 NHL All-Star;
member of the gold-medal winning Team USA 1996 World Cup;
named Dallas Stars' top defenseman 1993-94; named Dallas Stars' Rookie of the Year 1991-92.

Derian's Advocare sports and wellness products:

Joint ProMotion
Rehydrate Electrolyte Replacement Drink Citrus
OmegaPlex®
CorePlex®
Nighttime Recovery
Post-Workout Recovery Sports Drink Chocolate

Audio: right click to save link as

NFL Strength & Conditioning Coaches
NFL Players
MLB Players & MLS Players
World-Class athletes
Motorsports
Tennis and Golf


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home