These products can help deliver the nutrients frequently missing from the diet, and along with a healthy lifestyle, can support a lifetime of optimal wellness. Currently, our product is used by the NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, Olympic Athletes, and Collegiate levels. Our Scientific & Medical Advisory Board has over 270 years of combined experience in nutrition and skincare science, which goes into the formulation of every product.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Heather dropped 70 pounds and has energy to play with her kids again.

Heather Boyd
Texas

Where I was: Last winter, I weighed more than I ever had in my life. At 5'8" and 185 pounds, I was really unhappy. I had no energy, no self-esteem. I just didn't want to ever get off the couch. We went out to eat all the time, which only made things worse. Even nine months after my last child, I was still wearing maternity clothes! The kids were a handful, but it took so much willpower to do even little things. I couldn't play with them like I wanted to. I felt terrible and really didn't know what to do.

What I did: That's when my mom introduced me to ProBiotic RESTORE for regularity. What a great product! After two weeks, I added MNSĀ® Maximum Appetite Control, CATALYST, ADVOCAREĀ® SPARK Energy Drink and the Meal Replacement Shakes. That very first week, I noticed a real difference; I was actually losing weight! Only four months later, I had lost 70 pounds; I weighed 115. That's what I weighed in high school!

Where I'm going: I had started exercising three days a week and now work out five or six days every week. I have energy and play with the kids all the time. We go on bike rides, long walks and play with our new dog. My husband is absolutely shocked at the results. He's so proud of me. Today, I have a new goal: building muscle. I've started focusing on the Performance Elite products and toning my body. The body is a machine, and thanks to AdvoCare, I'm finally treating it right.

Heather's weight loss products:




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home